Code of Ethics
- To conduct ourselves in our profession with honesty, sincerity, integrity, fidelity, morality, legality and good conscience in all dealings with out client/employers.
- To preserve forever our client/employer’s confidences under any and all circumstances except where the client/employer’s interest is contrary to the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- To co-operate with all law enforcement agencies within the Republic of Singapore.
- To counsel our client/employers against any illegal or unethical course of action.
- To maintain our own professional reputation and that of our fellow associates at all times.
- To display moral courage and discipline without fear or favour in all our actions and not be influenced by personal bias.
- To promote and protect the interest of our fellow members, and all members of the profession having knowledge of any unlawful or unprofessional practices of any other member shall immediately inform the Association so that disciplinary action may be taken.
- To work together towards the achievement of the professional objectives of the Association.
As A Security Officer : I Pledge……
1. To discharge the obligations and responsibilities of my position in the best interest of my employer, except where such would conflict with Law or Morality.
2. To perform my duties to the full extent of my ability, placing the protection of people, resources and properties under my charge.
3. To observe the highest principle of honesty, integrity and loyalty at all times.
4. To respect, obey and uphold the law, and to assist police officers, and other law enforcement officers in the performance of their duties.
5. To remain constantly alert, observant and to be physically and mentally prepared.
6. To report accurately, truthfully, and promptly on all matters within the scope of my authority. Without regard for friendships, prejudices and personal advantage.
7. To deal with the public in a business like manner, combining firmness, courtesy, fairness and tact.
8. To treat my fellow security officers with respect, consideration and loyalty, never allowing personal feeling to endanger the work relationship.
9. To maintain a neat, well groomed appearance at all times, and to keep my uniforms and equipment in a proper order.
10. To take advantage of all training and educational programmes that might enable me to improve my professional ability.